Monday, February 9, 2015

On your fifth birthday........

Dear Faithie,

On your fifth birthday,  I would like you to know how much I love you.


I am so grateful to God that I get to be your Mama.



You are the sweetest little girl in the world.



My spicy chicken.

I would not change a thing about you.

And today, you celebrate your third birthday home with your family.

Today means that you have been home with us longer than you were away.

I am so grateful to your birth Mama.

I think of her today with love and respect and gratitude.

And I am sure she is thinking of you.  Because no one who has looked into those deep brown eyes of yours could ever forget you.

You are so loved my sweet baby.   So very loved.

xoxooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your stunningly beautiful little princess!!! I love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete